Mexo is a comprehensive cryptocurrency exchange that puts our users and communities at priority. We invite you to build our community together. And to appreciate your efforts, we want to reward you with this time-limited referral bonus event, together with our Early Bird Referral Promotion. You and your invitees could share up to 600 USDT bonus! Details of this event is as follows:
Time Period: 8/20/2020-9/6/2020
*Valid Invitee: Invitee who deposits more than 20TUSD / 20USDT / 0.002BTC / 70XRP / 0.05 ETH and completes 1 spot trading or 1 contract trading.
1. Reward and prize will be deposited to your account within 7 days the event ends.
2. Invitation relationship will keep after the promotion ends.
3. Users will not receive any rebate if they violate Mexo’s corresponding risk control rules.
4. Restricted activities include but not limited to, self-inviting, redirecting from phishing Mexo websites/social media accounts, posting referral links as ads on search engines, etc. Once such activity has been detected, all referrals will be canceled and all referral commission kickbacks for the invitee’s accounts will be canceled.
5.The welcome bonuses can only be used on the Mexo perpetual contracts trading platform.
6. Bonus can be used as trading margin and to deduct trading loss and transaction fee. Bonus will be deducted to cover loss and fees prior to your own capital. You can use trading bonuses to experience live trading without risking your own capital.
7. Bonus will be directly airdropped to your perpetual contract accounts. The bonus assets are marked as risk assets. When the total equity of the user contract account ≤ risk assets, the remaining assets of the contract account cannot be transferred out of the contract account.
8. Bonus will be retrieved if not used in 30 days.
9. Our total reward pool is 1 Million Peso (around 4,5000 USDT). The reward release follows a “first come first serve” rule. Reward will stop to release if the total reaches 1 Million Peso (around 4,5000 USDT).
10. Mexo reserves the right of final explanation of the event.